Category 1 – strictly necessary cookies.
These cookies are essential to navigate our sites and use the various functions. Without cookies, we can not provide services such as shopping carts and e-invoicing.
Category 2 – Cookies for performance analysis.
These cookies collect information about how you use our sites, for instance, which pages you frequently visit: these data allow us to optimize our websites, making your navigation easier. We use these cookies to let people know if your affiliates visits were provided by their site and if they gave rise to the use or purchase of our product or service from you, while also providing the details of the product or service purchased. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you personally: all collected data is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Category 3 – Cookies for the analysis of the functionality
Thanks to these cookies, our website can remember the choices you make while browsing. For example, we can store your geographic location in a cookie to show the website in your language. We can also remember your preferences such as text size, font and other customizable site elements. These cookies can finally help us keep track of what products or videos have already been shown to prevent them from being replicated. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you personally and do not keep track of your activities on sites different from this website.
Which cookies are you using on our site?
This site uses only technical cookies, which are cookies strictly necessary for the functionality of the website, and are completely anonymous so as not to collect any personal data of the user and do not in any way profiling the user.
How to disable or delete cookies?
If you want to block some cookies or delete them from your browser, you can do so through the settings / preferences of your browser for cookies. These options are accessed through the “privacy” tab in the preferences of most browsers.
- Object of the treatment
- Purpose of the treatment
- Method of treatment
- Access to data
- Data communication
- Data transfer
- Rights of the interested party
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- get the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
- How to exercise rights
- Owner, manager and agents